Small Claims Process Service – Small Claims Process Server

Small claims cases are private disputes where smaller amounts of money are at stake. The rules and procedures in these courts are often much more simple than in other traditional courts. There is an informal hearing and no jury. Parties will often represent themselves in lieu of an attorney.
Typically the amount of money involved in these cases is $10,000 or less. Examples of small claims cases include:

  • Your landlord will not return your security deposit
  • Someone damaged your property and will not pay for it
  • Someone you loaned money to refuses to pay it back
  • Your tenant damaged the property and the security deposit will not cover the cost.
  • Someone damaged your cars and they will not pay for the repairs

To bring these cases to court, the plaintiff must be able to prove that the actual damages were within the court’s jurisdiction. Even though small claims court deal with smaller amounts of money, a default judgment may be entered in favor of the plaintiff should the defendant not show up for trial. It is important that process service be done properly to remove any possible mistakes.

The following is a list of our most commonly requested legal documents to be served in relation to small claims:

  • Plaintiff’s Claim and Order to go to Small Claims
  • Proof of Service
  • Request for Court Order and Answer
  • Request to Correct or Cancel Judgment and Answer
  • Request to Amend Claim
  • Notice of Entry of Judgment
  • Notice of Appeal
  • Request to Make Payments
  • Notice of Motion to Vacate Judgment and Declaration

Click here,, for forms that will help you initiate a small claims lawsuit. employs expert California process servers who are familiar with local, state and national laws for small claims courts. They will ensure that your papers are served quickly and legally within the time constraints so that you may go forward with the legal action that you are trying to pursue.

By using a California legal process service or server with Premier Legal Support Service, the judicial system can make a faster decision because they have all of the information they need right at hand.

If you would like to submit your request now, please click here for one of our available forms. If you would like to speak with one of our representatives regarding your needs, please call 877 493 3463 or click on the live chat link in the upper right hand corner.

Online Forms

By signing or submitting this form, you agree to the terms and conditions and privacy policy of this website.